The term ‘Fish2fork’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. The facts contained herein were correct at the time of going to press. However, restaurants and other food outlets may change their menus or suppliers and warrant an upgrade under our rating system. It is vitally important that any restaurant or food outlet reviewed on the Fish2fork website which does change its menu or seafood sourcing notifies us immediately of any such change so that we can amend the review appropriately.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, images and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Fish2fork’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the content and services we provide on the Fish2fork website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. However, If we are notified of any errors in the content of the Fish2fork website we will do our best to put things right as soon as possible.
We can be contacted via email at email@example.com or by telephone during office hours on 020 7845 5852.
- When you are asked for personal information on the Fish2fork website, you are sharing that information with Fish2fork.
- Your information will not be shared with any third party without your written consent.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Fish2fork cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
- Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online, that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you’re online.
The information below explains the cookies we use and why:
- PHPSESSID; Contains a unique reference the website uses for each visitor. No personal information is recorded by these cookies and they disappears when you leave the website.
- _utma, _utmb,_utmc,_utmz; Google Analytics, collects statistics on how visitors use our website, which helps us improve it. You have decided to not allow these cookies.
For more information on cookies, including how to manage cookies, visit: aboutcookies.org.